Sandi Valve Industry Describes the Main Application Areas of Valves
Issuing time:2019-07-12 00:00
With the various needs of modern life, spare parts for the production of these important products emerge in an endless stream. Below we list the main application areas of these 10 types of valves.
1) Most of the valves used in refining units are pipeline valves, mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, traps, among which the demand for gate valves accounts for about 80% of the total number of valves (valves account for 3% to 5% of the total investment in the device).
2) Chemical fiber equipment, chemical fiber products are mainly polyester, acrylic, vinylon three categories. The ball valve and jacket valve (jacket ball valve, jacket gate valve and jacket cut-off valve) of the valve are needed.
3) Propylene Cleaning Unit. In general, the device needs scale production valves, mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, traps, needle-shaped globe valves, cock valves, of which the gate valves account for about 75% of the total number of valves.
4) Ammonia plant. Because of the different methods of ammonia synthesis and purification, the process flow is different, and the technical functions of the valves required are also different. At present, domestic ammonia plants mainly need gate valves, globe valves, check valves, traps, butterfly valves, ball valves, diaphragm valves, control valves, needle valves, safety valves, high temperature and low temperature valves.
2. The application of valves in hydropower stations and the construction of power stations in China are developing towards large-scale, so large-caliber and high-pressure safety valves, pressure relief valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency shutoff valves, flow control valves and globular sealing instrument globe valves are needed. (According to the national "Tenth Five-Year Plan", in addition to Inner Mongolia and Guizhou provinces, more than 200,000 kilowatt units can be built in other provinces and municipalities. It can build more than 300,000 kilowatt units.
3. In metallurgical application valves and alumina industry, wear-resistant slurry valves (in-flow globe valves) and regulating traps are the main requirements. Metal sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidation ball valves, cut-off flash valves and four-way reversing valves are mainly used in steelmaking industry.
4. With the development of offshore oil field exploitation, the number of valves needed for offshore flat development is also increasing. Offshore platforms need shut-off ball valves, check valves and multi-way valves.